With Easter coming around the corner, here is a cute and delicious treat to share with the family! Here is a step by step recipe for personal cheesecakes!
The first step is to Preheat the oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
Next, line your cupcake tin with liners.
First you will make the crust by mixing the graham cracker crumbs with melted butter.
Press the crust into the bottom of each of the cupcake liners.
Now it’s time to make the actual cream cheese layer. Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla with a mixer until blended. Add eggs 1 at a time and mixing on a low speed after each egg is added until just blended.
Spoon the cheesecake mixture over the crusts.
Bake for 18-20 minutes or until the centers are almost set. Let them cool completely and then refrigerate for 2 hours.
Now time to decorate! You can use shredded coconut to form a nest and fill it with chocolate eggs. If you are not a coconut person you can also use nut toppings which is what is pictured below. They make the perfect Easter treat!
Here is the full recipe with instructions!
- 1-1/4 cup graham crumbs
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 3 pkg. (250 g each) Philadelphia Brick Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup plus 2 Tbsp. desiccated unsweetened coconut, toasted
- 54 speckled chocolate eggs (250 g)
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Mix graham crumbs and butter; press onto bottoms of 18 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Beat cream cheese, sugar and vanilla with mixer until blended. Add eggs, 1 at a time, mixing on low speed after each just until blended. Spoon over crusts.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until centers are almost set. Cool completely. Refrigerate 2 hours.
- Top each cheesecake with 1 Tbsp. coconut; shape to resemble bird’s nest. Fill with chocolate eggs.
Let us know what you think of the cheesecakes! Have a great Easter lovelies!