Men may have their dogs, some women have their diamonds, but my best friend is chocolate. Here is a quick 5 ingredient, easy, and boyfriend-approved recipe to get your chocolate fix!
- 3/4 cup coconut oil (you can also use cocoa butter, vegetable shortening, or copha)
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/3 cup milk powder
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Boil a cup of water in a saucepan and place a large bowl over top of the saucepan not allowing it to touch the water.
2. Melt the coconut oil on medium in the large bowl.
3. Add powdered sugar to melted oil.
4. Add cocoa powder to the mix.
5. Add milk powder to the mix as well.
6. Add vanilla extract and mix together.
7. Mix well until it is smooth and there are no bumps.
8. Pour the mix into molds. If you don’t have molds like I did, you can use an ice cube tray to make them into smaller pieces.
9. Tap or shake the tray gently to let the air out of the chocolates.
10. Refrigerate for 2 hours or until molds are solid.
11. Serve and enjoy!! Powdered sugar sprinkled on top is optional. Refrigerated leftovers should last up to 4 months!
Let me know what you did to your chocolates. How did you make them unique? Comment pictures below!